Reinforcing the connection between professional growth and student achievement.
Educators who spend their days focused on student achievement require consistent learning to facilitate their own development, too. Maybe that’s why 97% of educators we surveyed identified the need for professional development learning to be driven by their own specific and individual goals.
Educators can search, view, and sign up for tailored professional development from an easy-to-use, personalized Course Catalog screen.
Search and register for workshops, events and professional development courses.
Teachers can further their knowledge anytime, anywhere by participating in online learning, person-to-person classes, and Professional Learning Communities (PLCs).
Connecting with others
Access to Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) and predefined playlists of professional development facilitates peer knowledge sharing through discussion boards and content sharing.
School administrators can create professional learning plans and manage processes and workflows for educators.
Control content and customize educator’s course options based on position, school, grade, subject, development needs, and stage of career.
School districts can effectively streamline educator’s orientation processes and manage milestones such as transfers, relocations, and retirements. In addition, new employees can view and manage their onboarding tasks online.
Meeting educators where they are is simple with embedded coaching and mentoring tools to encourage and enable mentor relationships.
District leaders can create an online catalog of learning resources and courses, with relevant recommendations for educators.
Alignment to standards
Develop a custom workflow to ensure course and content quality and verify proper alignment to teaching standards.
Administrators can create, brand, manage and issue their own customized micro-badges for professional development work.
Access premium content
Districts can purchase professionally developed online PD content from top tier, third party content providers (e.g. The Teaching Channel, ASCD, Educational Impact, Knowledge Discovery Systems, etc.) to be directly offered in their district catalog, with seamless integration.
Districts can integrate and leverage prominent third-party Learning Management Systems (e.g. Canvas, Google Classrooms, Schoology, Blackboard, It’s Learning, Buzz, Moodle) to create high caliber pedagogy.
Bring together evidence-based insights on areas of need with high quality job-embedded professional learning.
Determine how effective your PD efforts are through detailed analytics.
Gain insight into attendance tracking, course surveys and actionable feedback through on-demand reporting.
Ensure educators are completing requirements. Manage and monitor all professional development efforts and analyze district-wide progress.
- Create an online professional development catalog of all learning resources and customized courses.
- Acquire and offer new PD courses from industry-leading content providers at any time.
- Manage and monitor all PD efforts, including budgeting, credentialing, and scheduling.
- Analyze and compare progress throughout the district.
- Track attendance and registration by going paperless using our mobile app.
- Recommend, require, or restrict PD based on demographics and development needs.
- Communicate and collaborate with participants throughout the entire development cycle.
- Maximize every PD dollar spent.
- Search the course catalog and quickly find all applicable learning opportunities.
- View course ratings from colleagues to ascertain the quality of each learning opportunity.
- Register and track progress with transcripts that include their course completion status and credits.
- Complete courses online anywhere, anytime.
- Communicate with your peers by building PLCs.
What Educators Want with Professional Development
Want to receive meaningful feedback on strengths and professional needs
Have a growth mindset and believe continuous improvement is vital to their success
Want choice in their PD and want learning that’s tied to needs or goals
Featured Case Study Fairfax County Public Schools
How Fairfax County Public Schools helps all employees take charge of their own professional learning