Winter Park, Fla. — March 30, 2015 — Assessment is a hot topic in K-12 education — particularly in states that now require school districts to assess students in all subjects, not just those tested by the state. Where will districts get the new assessment content? Should teachers be involved in developing items and assessments? … Read More
In The News
Recent Blog Posts
- NLC Spotlight: Leverage Item Statistics to Build Better Assessments
- NLC Spotlight: Using Early Warning System Data to Ensure Students Don’t Fall Through the Cracks
- NLC Spotlight: Best Practices for Online Professional Development using Moodle
- Dylan Wiliam, Assessment Expert, to Join the National Learners Conference
- Join us at Learning Forward 2016!
There are always exciting things happening at Performance Matters. Bookmark this page to stay in the know.